Hospital project in South Africa2014-01-06
The Gerflor floorings have been specified for a major hospital project in Pretoria : the Intercare Day Hospital Hazeldean and Intercare Subacute Hospital Hazeldean.
Over 2200 m² of Gerflor flooring products and vinyl wall-claddings were chosen and installed, following specific requirements and namely :
- noise reduction
- ability to withstand dynamic loads and heavy traffic
- antistatic and antibacterial properties
- wear resistance and ease of maintenance
Floors Magazine's article, titled "A FRESH LOOK FOR CLINIC FLOORS" welcomes the project and points out the ability of the Gerflor flooring products to "meet the stringent hygienic requirements of the healthcare industry".
The following floorcoverings were installed :
- Taralay Premium in corridors
- Nera Contract in wards
- Mipolam Robust EL 7 in operating theatres
- Insight in reception areas
- Taradouche Brazilia SD in bathrooms